Get your motor running
26/08/13 00:44 Filed in: Jims 58
Just a quick update on the hot rod since I have not posted for a while. The following pieces are coming together.
- Gas Lines have been installed and connected from tank to carb.
- Most of the wiring is complete
- The steering column is in
- Break booster is installed
- Brake lines have been installed and connected to brakes.
- Digital dashboard and gauges are installed
- Dashboard aluminum trim has been installed and looks fantastic, picture forthcoming
- all airbag lines have been run from each airbag back to the air valves in the trunk and connected.
- and the biggest part of all is the engine has been started.
Thats about all I can think of at the moment, but to be sure, progress is being made.
Thats all for now